Friday, January 23, 2009

So who's the father you ask

I know I don't talk about Aniyah's dad too much, but we do get along and we do work things out, things are just a little bumpy right now. We first met my freshman year of high school. A school girl crush turned into so much more. June 16, 2006 we got together. I was the most shy girl he probably has ever met.

Michael Fajardo, a trouble maker on the outside but a softy on the inside. Michael didn't have the best grades or the best reputation but I saw beyond that. He had never had a long time relationship and either had I, we were high schoolers of course, but as things went on we grew closer and closer, learning the meaning of committment. He was becoming a better guy and was learning what he wanted in life. My parents were liking him more and more and he was becoming a part of the family. Here are a few pictures of our first couple years together...


One of our first pictures together (man have many things changed!)





Our first camping trip together. Labor day 2006.


Schnepf Farms 2007



At Lowes 2008






And many more!




Hot Import Night 2007












No comments:

Post a Comment