
Another thing, she is extremely nosy and loves cell phones! That's my girl! Aniyah does sleep ALL through the night believe it or not, and my mom tells me everyday how lucky I am for her to be doing that. She rolls over all the time so we really have to watch her. I think she thinks its a game.
Oh my goodness and how could I forget! Christmas just passed! It was her first Christmas! (obviously) I'd love to say she enjoyed it...but she was asleep the WHOLE morning we opened presents. I tried to wake her up but she just fell back asleep right after that.
Christmas Eve was fun. Lots of family and she looked super cute in the dress her mimi bought her. *Her mimi is her grandma=My mommy*
I took this picture below a little before Christmas. It's my favorite because she looks just like me when I was a baby. When I find a way to get my baby picture on here I will.







No comments:
Post a Comment