Saturday, August 1, 2009

UPDATE!!!

Ahhhh, sooo much has happened and no updates! Sorrryyy!! Well, lets see I moved out and now I'm a big girl with a part time job living with Aniyah and Michael and our roomates...paying rent and bills and such; I enrolled at MCC! Michael and I are taking classes for our Associates in General Business degree....super physced!! We both were able to get financial aid and all of our fees covered... perrrrrty lucky I'd say! AND my mom bought me a laptop to help me with school, since there is nothing to pay! YAY, Life is going so well even though I wish I had more money to spend here and there but hey thats life and as long as we're happy that's all that matters right?

Well, Aniyah who is now 11 months old is walking, running, talking (mama, dada, dress, shoe, papa, nana, no, more "or moe") (and much more to come!) She loves fishies and any electrical gadgets she can get her hands on. I think she is too smart for her age and on her first birthday I will probably cry! LOL. She's growing up sooo fast! "Welcome to motherhood, Paisley!"

Anyways, her first birthday is going to be here at the house and it's going to be a luau!!! SEE YA THERE!! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing so well! We miss you seeing you everyday - but so glad you are happy! I can't believe Miss A - what a riot she is! Stop by and see us more often when you come to your parents!!!

    ReplyDelete