Sunday, March 1, 2009

Aniyah's Birth Has A Purpose

Not only is she the most delightful baby girl around but she can up anyones spirit just at the sound of her voice. With my great grandma passing my aunt (her daughter) has came to our house a few nights for dinner to just get out of the house, since she took care of my grandma there up until the time she passed away. Aniyah always brightened my aunts day. I felt so bad for my aunt and I'm sure she has a lot of stress so Aniyah making her laugh and smile just made me feel so special inside. She helps her take her mind off of the pain and help her heal. Last night my aunt called telling my mom how thankful she was for Aniyah. She said how that was the reason Aniyah was born and that she loved her so much. Just the feeling of her feeling good makes me happy. I knew Aniyah was made for a reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment